Being in Perth, my cousins are at school at this time so I don’t have much to do so I was on the Internet looking up easy, quick sweet recipes, kind of like the stuff you find at your school bakesale, if they have on at yours. So I found this delicious recipe! Enjoy 🙂
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 1/2 table spoons of butter
3-3/12 cups of Rice Krispies/Rice Bubbles
Hundreds and Thousands (optional)
Some sort of cooking spray/baking paper/butter to grease tray
1. Over a low flame, melt some butter. When melted, add some Marshmellows, stirring until melted. The consistency shouldn’t be like a soup.
2. When done, remove from flame and allow to cool. Once cooled, add in Rice Krispies and mix with the spoon until well coated.
3. Taking a greased/buttered/baking paper lined baking tray, spoon mixture onto it. I used a square baking tray. Use the spatula or your fingers to flatten it and shape it to fit the tray, or if the tray’s too big, shape it yourself.
4. Sprinkle hundreds and thousands to make it look prettier and have more colour. (optional)
5. Place it in fridge for 20 seconds. Remove it and place onto a cutting board. Chop it into 2inchx2inch pieces or to your liking.